The Respawn Entertainment game arrived at the beginning of the year with serious technical problems on PC and consoles.
Despite the fact that Star Wars Jedi: Survivor hit stores for PC and consoles at the beginning of the year, the Respawn Entertainment game dragged to date numerous technical problems that marred the finish of the game. At least until the arrival of the new patch, which promises a new performance mode on consoles of a new generation capable of maintaining 60fps stable.
It is not the only improvement of this patch 7 of the game, but it is certainly great news for those players who have been waiting all these months to enjoy the new Star Wars adventure starring Cal Kestis The best way possible.
All the news of the new update of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
As those responsible have announced through Twitter, this new game update brings a new performance mode on consoles that has been “completely redesigned to provide a solid 60 fps. DLSS support.
Patch 7 for #StarWarsJediSurvivor arrives today (9/5) 🛠️
Performance mode on consoles has been completely reworked to provide a solid 60 FPS. Additional performance & optimization improvements for PC have also been added, including DLSS support. pic.twitter.com/Nn40pf2SRD
— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) September 5, 2023
According to full patch notes that you can consult from its official website, these are all the changes and adjustments of the seventh update of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor that Coming to PC and Consoles Today:
- This patch introduces several performance-related improvements for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, including:
- Performance mode has been completely overhauled to substantially improve the gaming experience.
- A series of GPU and CPU optimizations, along with disabling ray tracing, has resulted in a better gaming experience, with a good 60 FPS in Performance mode.
- Quality mode has also been optimized to reduce FPS fluctuations and introduce other visual improvements.
- Variable refresh rate support has been added for PS5.
- Additional performance improvements and optimization for PC, including DLSS support.
- Adjustments in the save system to avoid the damage of the games.
- Fixed issues where players could not recover their XP after dying under certain circumstances.
- Fixed several bugs that caused the game to crash.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements across all platforms, including clothing, lighting, and UI.
This second Cal Kestis adventure is available at PS5, Xbox Series X and PC, and later it will reach the consoles of the previous cycle. The team would also be already working on the third installment of the Star Wars Jedi series.