Xenoblade Chronicles 3 landed on Nintendo Switch on July 29, 2022 with what is, for many, one of the most complete installments of the saga. And since then it has not stopped receiving updates. this time, the game has reached version 1.2.0. with DLC included.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is updated to version 1.2.0.
Nintendo just confirmed that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 just received the update 1.2.0. Receiving already by the way, and as it was programmed, the Volume 2 of your expansion pass.
Next, we share with all of you the full patch notes:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Update Ver. 1.2.0 (10/13/22)
Game Specifications: Additions and Modifications
- Added a feature to receive Expansion Pass Volume 2.
- The availability of “Primrose Sauce” was previously restricted outside of certain quest progress. Now the Caravana (City) store, located in the city, will sell Primasoja sauce.
- Increased the bonus time effect for fusion arts using Twinkle Swordsman’s “Acceleration” art.
Fixes and corrections
- Fixed the items “Dalma Simgutan” and “Manzaituna Simgutan” from the collectionpedia that weren’t available in version 1.1.1, so they can now be acquired.
- Fixed an issue that caused the audio of a character falling during battle to play over the audio of them falling before a black screen was displayed.
- Fixed additional issues to improve the gaming experience.