We return, one more Friday, ready to bring you a handful of interesting offers that we have found in the field of PC Gaming. As always, you will be able to find a bit of everything: laptops, accessories, monitors, equipment and more discounted products.
Headphones and microphones
- Asus ROG Strix Fusion for 128.01 euros. Going down from 160 euros, these wireless Asus offer, among other things, touch controls and a removable microphone.
Asus ROG Strix Fusion Wireless – Gaming headset with 2.4 GHz low latency wireless connectivity, 15 hours of autonomy, Asus Essence speakers, touch controls, compatible with PC and PS4
- Razer BlackShark V2 X for 70.50 euros. If you are looking for something cheaper, the Razer BlackShark V2 X drops from 95 euros. They are wired, have a cardioid microphone and passive noise cancellation.
- Blue Yeti for 107 euros. The price of this Blue Yeti microphone is usually around 130 euros and we always bring it here when we see it on sale. For both streaming and podcasts, it offers very good audio quality at a more than interesting price.
- ASUS ROG G513QY-HQ008 for 1,799 euros. With a discount of 100 euros, this 15.6-inch laptop with a Ryzen 9 5900HX processor and 16GB of RAM includes a Radeon RX 6800M 12GB card to enjoy current games to the fullest. It offers performance somewhere between an RTX 3070 and an RTX 3080, which is capable of running games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla at 1080p and 77fps on Ultra, without an operating system.
ASUS ROG G513QY-HQ008 – Portátil Gaming de 15.6″ Wide Quad HD 165Hz (Ryzen 9 5900HX, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Radeon RX 6800M 12GB, Sin Sistema Operativo) Negro – Teclado QWERTY español
- ASUS ROG Strix G513QM-HF070 for 1,599 euros. We have also seen this other 15.6-inch Asus on sale, going down from 1,699 euros. In this case, the only difference with the previous one is in the graphics card: a 6GB RTX 3060 that, to continue with the same example, moves Assassin’s Creed Valhalla at 1080p and 67fps on Ultra. You’ve got a machine for a while here. No operating system.
Desktop computers and components
- PC Clon Powered by MSI PB B560M for 2,299 euros. If what you are looking for is a powerful desktop, this model starts at 2,499 euros and mounts an RTX 3080 Ventus. It goes without saying that, being the most powerful current RTX model, you will be able to play all current games taking full advantage of them. It incorporates an Intel Core i7-11700KF, 16GB of memory and comes with Windows 10.
PC gaming – PC Clon Powered by MSI PB B560M, Intel® Core™ i7-11700KF, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, RTX3080 VENTUS, W10
- PC Clon Powered By MSI PBB560M for 1,329 euros. If you don’t need a beast like the previous model, this other interesting desktop drops from 1,459 euros. It includes an Intel Core i5-10400F processor, which although it is not the latest, gives good results, 16GB of RAM and an RTX 3060. It comes with Windows 10 installed.
- Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB – Chasis ATX for 281.50 euros. On the other hand, if you are going to build your own desktop, this Corsair ATX chassis drops from 329 euros. It includes three tempered glass panels, four 140mm RGB fans and is white.
- ASUS ROG-STRIX-850G-WHITE – 850W power supply for 149.98 euros. If you build a tower you will need a power supply and this one from Asus drops from 180 euros. It has 0dB technology to make it as quiet as possible.
- ASUS FAT STRIX LC 360 for 187.99 euros. And we continue with more components, in this case with a liquid cooling system that drops from 220 euros. Includes 38 cm reinforced rubber tube and RGB lighting.
- Corsair RM850 – 850W power supply for 89.95 euros. We finish the review of components with another power supply that usually costs between 130 and 150 euros. It’s not as quiet as the Asus, but if you’re looking for a cheap and reliable source, this Corsair is it.
- Razer Viper Ultimate Mouse for 130.48 euros. Good wireless mouse that drops from 170 euros. To highlight its lightness (74g) some optical switches so that each action is executed as quickly as possible.
Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse, Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse, 69g Weight, Speedflex Cable, 5G Optical Sensor with Charging Station, Gray (Mercury)/White
- Ratón Trust Gaming GXT 970 Morfix for 29.06 euros. If you are looking for something cheaper but with quality, this mouse usually costs between 40 and 50 euros and includes things like an interchangeable plate on the left side to customize the number of buttons and an optical sensor of up to 10,000 DPI.
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Keyboard for 160.20 euros. As for keyboards, this Razer starts at 220 euros and has everything you need for your gaming sessions. It is mechanical, compact and fully customizable.
- Silla ATX Racing Nürburgring for 174.99 euros. Its usual price is usually between 230 and 250 euros and right now it is at its historical minimum on Amazon. It includes lumbar and cervical cushions and allows you to adjust both height and inclination to ensure good comfort for hours.
- Chair Razer TAROK for 169.98 euros. This other low chair from 207 euros. Simple, comfortable and with cushions for both the lumbar and cervical areas.
Monitors and TVs
- Predator XB323QKNV for 1,037.90 euros. Today’s beast in terms of monitors is this 31.5″ Predator which, watch out, has a discount of 300 euros. It is 4K, reaches up to 144 Hz and offers 1 ms of response time. To fully enjoy your games.
Predator XB323QKNV – Monitor Gaming de 31,5 Pulgadas (80cm), 4 K (UHD), 144 Hz, 1 ms (G2G), 2 Puertos HDMI 2.1, DP 1.4, Altura Regulable, G-Sync Compatible, DP AdaptiveSync, HDMI VRR
- ViewSonic XG2705-2K for 242.76 euros. Another monitor on the big side is this 27-inch Viewsonic that usually costs about 350 euros. Good discount for a monitor with 1440p resolution, 1 ms and 144 Hz.
- AOC Monitor Gaming G2790PX for 228.99 euros. We continue in the 27″, in this case with an AOC that drops from 300 euros and that offers 1920×1080 resolution, 144 Hz and 1ms.
- Lenovo G24-10 for 169.99 euros. We have the cheapest of the batch in this 23.6-inch Lenovo that drops from 200 euros and that, like the rest, offers 144Hz and 1ms, in this case with FullHD resolution.
- Smart TV LG OLED OLED55A1 for 939.99 euros. This other 55-inch LG also usually costs about 1,400 euros, so the drop is very nice, and includes the SmartTV webOS 6.0 Premium operating system, Dolby ATMOS, HDR compatibility and dedicated options for gaming.
If after all this our Friday section falls short, you can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers in the Hunting Bargains of Xataka, Engadget Mobile, Xataka Android, Espinof Y Applesfera, our other colleagues Buydiction and also in this flipboard magazine.
Note: Some of the links posted here are affiliate links. Despite this, none of the mentioned products have been proposed either by the brands or by the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the editorial team.