It’s Friday and in the language of Esports Extras this translates into offering you the best possible selection of products gaming pc. In this case we bring you a good portion of them, so be very careful with your wallets. Let’s go there:
Cyberpunk 2077 – The best Easter Eggs
Headphones and microphones
- Logitech G G435 for 57.99 euros. We kick things off with these really eye-catching headphones that look like something out of a rainbow. Just 165 grams of weight and wireless with a battery life of 18 hours.
- Razer Barracuda X for 69.99 euros. Good 30 euros discount in this case, also wireless. The battery leaves at 20 hours and has a removable
- Razer Kraken X Lite for 29.98 euros. Near its all-time low, for this price you’ll enjoy 7.1 surround sound, compatibility with all systems, and super comfortable leatherette ear cushions.
- Blue Yeti Microphone for 99.97 euros. More than 30 euros discount for the microphone you need for your professional recordings. A very reliable classic the Yeti that has four voice recording modes.
Blue Yeti Limited Edition 10th Anniversary USB Microphone White
- Logitech Z333 Speakers for 53.99 euros. 20 euros discount compared to its usual price for this speaker that has two satellites and that reaches 80 watts at the peak of acoustics.
- Asus VivoBook Pro 15 OLED K3500PC-L1293 for 799 euros. It is usually close to 1,100 euros and now we have a very complete team within reach. It has a 4GB GeForce RTX 3050 inside it, which is suitable for playing Dying Light 2: Stay Human at 1080p on Ultra at over 50FPS. Along with it, you get 16GB of RAM and a 15.6″ screen, although the operating system is missing.
- HP OMEN 16-C0035NS for 1,049 euros. Going over $1,200, we’re upping the ante with a GeForce RTX 3050 Ti so Days Gone zombies run at 76FPS on Ultra and 1080p. You will enjoy it on its 16.1″ screen that reaches 144Hz. We also doubled the SSD compared to the previous model with 1TB and it comes with Windows 11 built-in.
- MSI GP66 Leopard 11UG-089XES for 1,789 euros. The price drops 210 euros for a laptop that features a precious GeForce RTX 3070 in its guts to move Battlefield 2042 battles at more than 60FPS. Always in Ultra and 1080p resolution. The CPU is 11th generation Intel Core i7-11800H with a maximum frequency of 4.60 GHz and eight cores. Also beware of those 32GB of RAM that are not negligible.
Desktop computers and components
- HP Pavilion Gaming TG01-1107ns for 1,099.99 euros. In continuous decline we have this PC that goes strong with storage. On the one hand, 1TB of SSD that is added to the 512GB of HDD, while its GeForce RTX 3060 Ti allows you to play Red Dead Redemption 2 at more than 30FPS in 4K resolution with all settings in Ultra.
HP Pavilion Gaming TG01-1107ns
- SSD hard drive MSI Spatium M480 for 163.98 euros. You need to expand your storage, and the speed you need comes with 1TB of capacity, PCI Express 4.0 support, and 7,000 and 5,500 MB/s read and write speeds.
- Corsair CV450 Power Supply for 35.99 euros. This Corsair model significantly reduces energy consumption, in addition to generating less heat. Just 125mm to fit smoothly on your tower.
- RAM Team Group T-Force Delta RGB for 79.98 euros. Good 16GB of RGB styled RAM to look good on PC with two 8GB modules.
- Logitech Craft Keyboard for 109.98 euros. Historical minimum for this keyboard with a tremendously minimalist design, but which does not abandon the backlight. Wireless and with a control panel adjustable to a multitude of tasks.
- Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Mouse for 39.99 euros. Lowering 12 euros for a wireless mouse with 285 hours of battery. You can now crush it to your liking that it can withstand 50 million clicks.
Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed - Wireless Gaming Mouse (with Razer HyperSpeed technology, wireless, 5G advanced optical sensor and 6 freely configurable buttons) Black
- MSI Clutch GM08 Mouse for 9.99 euros. If you are looking for a very economical option but maintaining high quality, here is a wired mouse that stays at half the price. Ambidextrous layout, six buttons and 4200 DPI of movement.
- RGB LED strip for 24.73 euros. Another historical minimum for a key element in the decoration of your gaming set-up. 64 types of configurable scenes, 20 meters long, 16 million colors and ability to sync with music.
- Gaming chair ThunderX3 TC3BR for 161.81 euros. We’re going to spend a lot of time in front of the screen, so we need to have a good seat. This chair hits the slump of 28 euros, supports 150kg, is covered with breathable synthetic leather and has several padded areas.
Monitors and TVs
- Samsung G7 (C32G73TQSU) for 643.79 euros. Here come the curves with this monitor with 1440p resolution and spitting up to 240Hz without mercy. 32″ and only 1ms of response lowering more than 100 euros.
Samsung G7 (C32G73TQSU) QLED Curved Odyssey Gaming Monitor 32″ (2,560×1,440 pixels,WQHD, 240 Hz, 1ms, 1000R, suitable for dual monitors, PC monitor, AMD FreeSync, G-Sync compatible)black
- Samsung Odyssey G3 LS24AG300NUXEN for 179 euros. 24″ for this monitor that reaches Full HD resolution, 144Hz and is discreet with its dark color. Discount of almost 40 euros.
- Panasonic TX-50JX800E for 499 euros. Let’s go with the televisions and in this case we have a discount of 330 euros. Perfect time to take advantage and get good 4K resolution, HDR and Dolby Atmos and Vision technologies.
- Samsung QE65Q60AAUXXC for 799 euros. 210 euros discount and this television offers the classic 4K resolution in a very good 65″. Of course, you can count on all the functions of a Smart TV.
- LG 43UP77006LB.AEU for 369 euros. She 80 euros discount and more discreet than her older sisters, but defending herself. 43″ screen at 4K, voice assistants like Alexa and surround sound.
If after all this our Friday section falls short, you can be up to date and at all times informed of the main offers in the Hunting Bargains of Xataka, Engadget Mobile, Xataka Android, Espinof Y applesphereour other colleagues Buydiction and also in this flipboard magazine.
Note: Some of the links posted here are affiliate links. Despite this, none of the mentioned products have been proposed either by the brands or by the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the editorial team.