Electronic sports continually leave us moments to remember, especially within the server, although outside of…
Joel and Ellie’s adventure in The Last of Us Part I will take you from the most beautiful places to the darkest and most terrifying. You must be prepared for everything and that happens by keeping your equipment updated.
I already told you where to find all the workbenches, but… What about the necessary tools to improve your weapons? Here I show you where to find them all.
The Last of Us Part I Workbench Tools
Throughout your adventure you will find up to 5 Tools, marking 5 levels of weapon customization. Let me explain: with a tool you can modify and improve weapons to a certain extent. If you want to keep increasing its power, you need to find another one to “level up” your tools, so to speak.
That said, I proceed to show you in detail where to find each of these five tools:
- Level 1 tool, Bill’s shelter in Bill’s city: Search the basement of the shelter and you will find a Workbench (2), the shotgun (weapon), the nail pump and the tools.
- Level 2 tools, newcomers to Pittsburgh and after fleeing the first wave of raiders: Look for the garage where you find the belongings of all the people who have robbed.
- Tools Level 3, in the sewers before reaching the suburbs: when you reach the area that I show you in the image, turn left and you will see an open door.
- Level 4 tools, science building: As soon as you reach the corridor that I show you in the small image, look for the Locked Door 10 and use a dagger to open it. Inside are the tools.
- Level 5 tools, in the FEDRA tents after leaving the bus station (highway exit): look at the white tent you see in the image.
As soon as you get all the tools, you will be able to access the full weapon upgrades. In addition, you will get the Go Lumbreras trophy. It’s not a very difficult trophy to get, but you can certainly leave behind any of the 5 tools.