It’s been a few years since Assassin’s Creed Valhalla was released, the latest RPG installment in the trilogy by Layla Hassan, creator of the Animus HR-8. Although many fans of the franchise look forward to the classic installment starring Basim, Valhalla has been the most successful and long-running installment, with several expansions that have taken us through Ireland, France and Norse mythology itself. Although, a few months ago Eivor’s story closed with the Final chapterand a few hours ago the latest update to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Since its launch in November 2020, Valhalla has been continuously receiving content as well as updates. But now, with the arrival of Assassin’s Creed Mirage in the next few months and Project Red in a year or two, it was time to shut down everything related to Valhalla. So if you are interested in what the latest update has brought to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, we invite you to continue reading this news.
The latest update is coming to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
The last update of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will occupy our Xbox Series X | S 15.1 GBwhile in our Xbox One will be 9.9 GB of storage space. Without further ado, we are going to leave you with all fixes:
We already know when the first and long-awaited gameplay of Assassin’s Creed Mirage could be revealed
we are xbox.com
- Resolved most of the rare cases where the Light Fingers ability prevented picking up key items.
- Eivor’s hair can pass through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
- Previously purchased items are missing from the player’s inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew Outfit cannot be upgraded or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of opals in the inventory is not updated when picking up an opal in the world.
- Fixed the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the pack content is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- The Korean language cannot be applied through the Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if you already own 5/5 pieces of gear.
- Issues with Helix Store item pricing when redeeming parts of a full set.
- On Xbox, when purchasing Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player’s inventory.
- In-game popups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching the game.