The New Generation or Next-Gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt arrives loaded with new features: improvements in the graphic section, performance, gameplay (especially combat), content… Here I will tell you how to get one armor and two swords completely free.
Armor and swords of the Flowers in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
the armor of Geralt of Rivia from Netflix it is present in the game, although you must complete a quest throughout your adventure to get it. It is not the armor and swords that I cover in this guide. I’m sorry if I disappoint you. I tell you how to get the complete armor (armor, pants, boots and gloves) and the swords (steel and silver) of the thousand flowers.
Follow the steps that I recommend to obtain it instantly:
- Access The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from your PC, PS5 or Xbox Series X.
- Navigate to the menu and select “My Rewards”.
- Access the link that shows you the game or use the QR Code. You can hand-enter the link into your PC’s browser while on console.
- Register or log in on the official website. Just in case, use the same email as your account in the game.
- Instantly, the game notifies you that you already have the entire team of the Thousand Flowers. You already have it unlocked.
- To get the equipment, you must visit the Yennefer’s quarters in the royal castle of Vizima. This occurs when you finish the “tutorial zone” of Huerto Blando. Simpler: the first time you are with Yennefer in a castle.