It seems that developers of The Witcher 3 and other titles have decided to set up their own studio. This has been confirmed today.
As we have learned, some members of the developer CD Projekt Red They have decided to strike out on their own and form a new studio. These are the details offered so far:
- the new studio his name is blank.
- Mateusz Kanik, former game director of Cyberpunk 2077 and co-game director of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, is one of the co-founders of this new company.
- Other former CD Projekt Red executive producers, Jędrzej Mróz and Marcin Jefimow, are also part of Blank.
- Mikolaj Marchewka, from Rookiez de Warsaw SA, has also joined the team as a co-founder.
- Michal Dobrowolski of CD Projekt Red joins Blank as DesEsports ExtrasDirector.
- Artur Ganszyniec of CD Projekt Red and 11 Bit Studios is the Narrative Director on Blank.
- Grzegorz Przybyś of Division 48 Studio and Artificer is serving as art director at Blank.
- Blank’s team is currently looking for more talented workers to join the study.
- Blank’s debut game is a post-apocalyptic adventure, though no more specific information about the title has yet been revealed. He seems removed from The Witcher.
What do you think, fans of The Witcher? Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments.