After more than two years since the arrival of Xbox Series X on the market and the initial console shortage that lasted for many months, the console stock seems to be going stabilizing. Today, the reality is that practically everyone who wants to buy it gets it at its recommended retail price of 499.99 euros and without abusive packs to inflate its price in between.
Until now, Microsoft had not decided to launch any of its appreciated official console plus game “bundles” on the market. But the first one is almost here. This is the Xbox Series X pack together with Forza Horizon 5: Premium Edition and all its content that could be reserved from the Xbox Store on demand, and now also through the FNAC and GAME store chains.
Xbox Series X + Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Bundle Details
The first official bundle of Xbox Series is scheduled to hit stores at the end of the month and includes a digital copy of Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition with the following contents:
- expansion 1: Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels
- expansion 2 (when available)
- Welcome pack. 5 special preset cars, a house, a ticket to receive any car from the Autoshow and 3 tickets for any common or rare item of clothing.
- car pack. 42 new cars, 8 of them from the Formula Drift Cars range.
- VIP pass. 3 exclusive Forza Edition cars, double rewards and bonus super wheels.
The Xbox Series bundle with Forza Horizon 5 will be available on January 31 in exchange for €559.99. Taking into account that the Premium Edition of Forza Horizon 5 costs 99.99 euros, it represents a total saving of 40 euros. In any case, if in the future you want to save a few euros on this or other packs, as well as games and accessories for Xbox, be sure to take a look at our offers section.
- Reserve Xbox Series X + Forza Horizon Premium pack at FNAC
- Reserve Xbox Series X + Forza Horizon Premium pack at GAME
- Reserve Xbox Series X + Forza Horizon Premium pack at Xbox Store