Many fans expect improvements to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom with future updates. Here we bring some proposals in relation to construction.
In the list below, the guys from GameRant propose some building system improvements of zonnan devices that would certainly be nice. Here you can see his requests:
Requests for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Increased the limit of elements that we can unite with the Ultramano. An increase from the current limit of 21 items for building with Ultrahand / Schematic Builder.
- Schematic Builder Auto Create Menu Changes. Players are expecting improvements to Tears of the Kingdom’s self-build system. For example, increase the 8 favorite spaces. Or also offer the possibility to change the default loading position of these schemes.
- Performance improvements for certain zonnan devices. Buildings that use a lot of cannons, lightning emitters, or flame-emitting zonnan devices will often slow down game performance. They ask that this be fixed.
- Easy method to activate building sections separately. It would be helpful to have a simple solution to separately enable and disable parts of a build in Tears of the Kingdom. Very useful for large constructions.
- Additions to Link’s House from Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Players would like to see more customization and building options for Link’s house in Arkadia Village. It would be interesting.
- More accurate item rotation. The ability to precisely rotate items in Tears of the Kingdom could have a significant impact on the puzzle solving and building aspects of the game.
- More horse equipment and more functions for the harness. The horses and draft harness in Tears of the Kingdom could be improved.
What is your opinion? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments. Remember that this sequel is already available. You have our analysis of the game Tears of the Kingdom here and our complete guide to this game here.