The current generation console, which some analysts originally called the latest video game console, is the best-selling video game console in history, led by the PlayStation 4 (101.4 million units) and the Nintendo Switch. . It happened later. Recently, it reached 85 million units in four years. There are no official figures for the Xbox One since 2015, but it is estimated at £50 million.
|Related Article: Need for Speed top 10 series collection|
However, some point out that only Epic videos can be successful, contrary to the claim that game and console sales are not important and meaningful information to users. Along with game sales, the titles in the series increased. The fact that interactive entertainment machines have brought millions of gamers home may or may not launch video games for the platform. Brands provide official sales (especially Microsoft in recent years), so if you’re referring to data not provided by the manufacturer, you’re referring to that data.
10. Nintendo GameCube – worth 21.74 million
128-bit Nintendo consoles didn’t perform very well. With no multimedia options or non-standard hard drive systems, the company entered the market a year later as a major competitor. However, according to Nintendo in 2012, the device contains 21.74 million units worldwide and has received some notable games from the original series from the Japanese company. The commercial achievement was a game changer for Japanese companies. Japanese companies have abandoned their graphics race to the next console and moved on to another gameplay concept that works very well.
The 5 best-selling games on GameCube
- Super Smash Bros. Melee ( worth- 7.09 million)
- Animal Crossing (worth- 3.15 million approx.)
- Mario Kart Double Dash !! (worth- 6.96 million)
- Luigi’s Mansion (worth- 3.6 million approx.)
- Super Mario Sunshine (worth- 6.31 million)
9. Xbox – worth 24 million approx
After decades of video game development, Microsoft entered the game console market in 2001. As the most powerful console of its generation, the Xbox was ahead of its time in performance, title and service. Ultimately, the brand was called Halo, Forza Motorsport, and Xbox Live. According to the company’s latest 2006 sales, “more than 24 million Xbox consoles have been sold worldwide.”
The 5 best-selling Xbox games
- Halo 2 (worth- 8.46 million)
- Halo: Combat Evolved (worth- 5 million approx.)
- Fable (worth- 3 million approx.)
- Project Gotham Racing (worth- 2.5 million)
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (worth- 2.49 million)
8. Atari 2600 – worth 30 million approx
Popular consoles in today’s models (such as video game hardware and many games sold separately) were released in September 1977. Since then, more than 30 million units have been sold in January 1992. It’s almost cohesive thanks to adaptations of slots like Pac-Man, Space Invader, Pong, and Donkey Kong.
The 5 best-selling Atari 2600 games
- Pac-Man (worth- 7.7 million)
- Pitfall! (worth- 4 million approx.)
- Asteroids (worth- 3.8 million)
- Missile Command (worth- 2.5 million approx.)
- Space Invaders (worth- 2 million approx.)
7. Nintendo 64 – worth 32.93 million
Nintendo’s 64-bit console packs one of the most exclusive games of its generation on cartridges (competitors use famous CDs) and the latest games like Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Nintendo’s Ocarina. of video games. A device with 32.93 million polygonal graphics units was impossible.
The 5 best-selling Nintendo 64 games
- Super Mario 64 (11.91 million)
- Golden Eye 007 (9.99 million)
- Mario Kart 64 (9.89 million)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (7.60 million)
- Pokémon Stadium (5.96 million)
6. Mega Drive – worth 39.5 million approx.
The 16-bit SEGA console has made Sonic: The Hedgehog one of the most popular gamers of all time, but there are always plenty of titles that compare to the Super Nintendo. The Mega Drive was released as the Sega Genesis in North America, which is one factor that doesn’t fully explain its official sales. The official figure is 30.75 million, taking us one step further. The Sega Genesis 3 is the protagonist. Cook and Clone has 39.5 million other brand consoles.
The 5 best-selling Mega Drive games
- Sonic the Hedgehog (worth- 15 million approx.)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (worth- 6 million approx.)
- Disney’s Aladdin (worth- 4 million approx.)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (worth- 4 million approx.)
- NBA Jam (worth- approx. 1.93 million)
5. Super Nintendo – worth 49.10 million
Nintendo’s 16-bit consoles have invented few great Nintendo franchises, with the exception of F-ZERO, Star Fox, Super Mario Kart, and more. Super Metroid, Legend of Zelda: Talks about your connection to the past, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, and more. In addition to exclusive games, Super Nintendo JRPGs have become standard.
The 5 best-selling Super Nintendo games
- Super Mario World (worth- 20.61 million)
- Super Mario All-Stars (worth- 10.55 million)
- Donkey Kong Country (worth- 9.30 million)
- Super Mario Kart (worth- 8.76 million)
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (worth- 6.30 million)
4. Xbox One – worth 50 million approx
Microsoft’s current console generation, the Xbox One, sold around 50 million consoles at the end of 2019, but this is only an estimate as Redmond stopped selling sales in October 2015. The device was tested in two browsers. . Another generation that can deliver 4K graphics thanks to a slightly more powerful and compact one with a special plug-in (like HDR) called the Xbox One S, and a more powerful feature called the Xbox One S. This is called Xbox. The X Xbox Game Pass has been released on this console. This is a service that extends to future Microsoft platforms and behaves like Netflix for PC. ring.
The 5 best-selling Xbox One games
- Grand Theft Auto V (worth- 8.72 million approx.)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (worth- 7.37 million approx.)
- Call of Duty: WWII (worth- 6.23 million approx.)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (worth- 5.77 million approx.)
- Minecraft (worth- 5.43 million approx.)
3. Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) – worth 61.91 million
The first console Nintendo rescued from the market came with an optional video game console that was found to have died of Atari’s hole and overproduction. The NES (NES in Japan) assumed that every game released was of high quality, and that Nintendo stickers would earn points for every program created for the system. There’s a long way to go between building and scoring, but the NES won Super Mario Bros. thanks to the quality of the title. It dominated the market with 61.91 million consoles, including Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy. . I was born here.
The 5 best-selling NES games
- Super Mario Bros. (worth- 40.42 million)
- Duck Hunt (worth- 28.30 million)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (worth- 18.00 million)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (worth- 7.46 million)
- The Legend of Zelda (worth- 6.51 million)
2. Nintendo 3DS – worth 75.71 million
Although in the first few years, the successor to the Nintendo DS was not as popular as expected, it was reduced by nearly 100 Euros (250 Euros when the Nintendo 3DS was launched) and different versions such as Nintendo 2DS, new Nintendo 3DS and larger Number of machines. With three-dimensional 3D, it became a successful laptop that can hold 75.7 million units. With the support of the Pokémon revival catalog, Animal Crossing expands and continues to use what has always worked: Mario.
The 5 best-selling Nintendo 3DS games
- Mario Kart 7 (worth- 18.68 million)
- Pokemon X / Pokémon Y (worth- 16.44 million)
- Pokemon Sun / Pokémon Moon / ( worth- 16.18 million)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby / Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (worth- 14.26 million)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (worth- 13.32 million)
1. Game Boy – worth 118.69 million
The Game Boy revolutionized portable video games and swept the advice of SEGA, Bandai, Atari, and other companies that tried to use their limitations to replicate their success. However, due to the Tetris phenomenon, this small device with a monochrome screen (corrected with a color version in 1998) managed to sneak into homes and backpacks all over the world, and it also has a huge catalog of jewelry, such as The Se The Legend of Jorda: Link’s Awakening and Kirby’s Dreamland. Of course, there are Pokémon.
|Previous Article: The mystery of FIFA 22 is revealed|