A new patch arrives to VALORANT, the popular first person shooter (FPS) of RiotGames. A moment of the season in which, at a competitive level, the Last Chance Qualifier Facing the VALORANT Champions which will take place in Turkey from September 2 to 19. On this occasion, update 5.03 brings various changes, with Chamber being one of the agents that has received the most adjustments.
Below are the official VALORANT 5.03 patch notes.
Agent Update Patch 5.03
- E- Rendezvous: Base cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds // Cooldown of recall increased from 20 to 30 seconds // Cooldown changed to 45 seconds when a teleporter is destroyed // The diameter of the ring Chamber can be in to trigger the ability is reduced from 21m to 15m.
- C- registered trademark: The duration of the slow reduced from 9.5 to 6 seconds.
- X- tour-de-force: Multiplier of leg shot reduced from 1 to 0.85 // The duration of the slow reduced from 9.5 to 6 seconds // Ultimate skill points required increased from 7 to 8.
- Q- Head hunter: Ammo cost increased from 100 to 150.
- X- Overload: Multiplier of leg shot reduced from 1 to 0.85 // Damage per shot reduced from 22 to 18 // Killzone increased from 15 to 20 m / Multiplier of headshot increment from 1 to 3
- X- Blade Storm: Multiplier of leg shot reduced from 1 to 0.85
Patch 5.03 bug fixes
- Fixed a bug with Jett’s Tailwind where while switching weapons during the ability, the animation takes longer than normal to do so.
- Fixes a Reyna and Killjoy UI bug where some HUD elements were still visible, even though we selected to hide the UI in options.
- Fixed a bug in the animation of the defuse.