Assassin's Creed Mirage is the new installment of the saga officially. 09/01/2022 20:45As we mentioned…
We review the places we have visited years ago with other installments of the saga to establish where Mirage is.
Last night the fans of the Assassin’s Creed saga would be celebrating, because they know that they are going to have doses of assassins for a while and even on mobile platforms, but now our attention is focused on its closest release, Assassin’s Creed Mirage whose protagonist is something better known for those who have played Assassin’s Creed Vallhala.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage takes place 20 years behind ValhallaIn Assassin’s Creed Mirage we will have as protagonist Basim Ibn Ishaq. Many already know him for what he did in his last installment, but now we will know that we will see this character in his maximum splendor in Baghdad 20 years earlier than in the nordic adventure.
Regarding the historical context, we are located in the 9th century in a Baghdad defined “as a bustling metropolisa perfect urban hunting ground where Basim can stalk his prey using the series’ largest assortment of tools to date.” The city will be divided into four districts, from the industrial Al-Karj to the lush gardens of the Round City of Baghdad. Now that we are going to delve into the golden age of this city, we have asked ourselves the following: How is the chronology of Assassin’s Creed with Mirage?
Assassin’s Creed Timeline
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey | 431 BC C. (Greece)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins | 48 – 38 yrs C. (Egypt)
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage | 853 (Baghdad)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla | 873-885 (Great Britain and Norway)
- Assassin’s Creed | 1191 (Jerusalem, Damascus)
- Assassin’s Creed II | 1473-1503 (Italy)
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood | 1500-1507 (Rome)
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations | 1510-1524 (Constantinople)
- Assassin’s Creed Black Flag | 1715-1722 (Islands of the Caribbean Sea)
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue | 1756-1763 (North America, North Atlantic, New York)
- Assassin’s Creed III | 1754-1783 (America)
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation | 1765-1777 (New Orleans)
- Assassin’s Creed Unity | 1776-1794 (Paris)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate | 1868 (London)
As has been seen, Mirage is between Vallhala (where Basim appears) and the first Assassin’s Creed whose resemblance is quite reasonable because it is a return to the origins where the stealth was the main asset together with the emphasis made on a narrative that revolved around the cult of assassins.
Other big Assassin’s Creed announcements
It has not been the only thing we had last night from this franchise. After many years requesting it, we will have in the future the wanted video game set in Japan, called Assassin’s Creed Codename Red. On the other hand, Assassin’s Creed Codename Jade is set in China and will be available for mobile phones with no date yet.
As for the title mysterious (and perhaps terrifying) we come across Assassin’s Creed Codename Hexe in which we will be immersed in a sinister context of witchcraft. Likewise, we will say goodbye to Vallhala as it deserves: with The Last Chapter for this year. Netflix also joined the party, announcing the arrival of an exclusive Assassin’s Creed title on the service along with two more. Just like they reminded us again that they are creating a live action series that will come to Netflix.
Subscribe to the Esports Extras channel on YouTube
More about: Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed: Mirage, Ubisoft and Ubisoft Forward.