Throughout the year we have spoken to you on occasion of the Youth Cultural Bonus, an aid approved by the Government of USA to help the youngest to invest money in cultural products and activities thanks to the 400 euros that can be obtained with it. Although it has been available for a few months, the deadline to request it is not eternal and there is little left for it to be possible to get hold of it.
The date set as registration deadline is October 15, so you still have about two and a half weeks to complete the process. Once it is yours, you can use the money in culture, which includes books, cinema, music, museums and also includes video games.
How the 400 euros are divided
It is important to note that you cannot use the 400 euros to invest only in your favorite titles. As the Government does not want it to be used in a single field, whatever it may be, it has been divided into these three specific sections:
- 200 euros for performing artssuch as cinema, museums, libraries, exhibitions, festivals, theater, etc.
- 100 euros for products in physical formatincluding books, CDs, movies and video games.
- 100 euros for products in digital formatsee ebooks, magazines or subscription services for online video games.
Another detail to note is that you can only spend the money in any of the more than 500 entities from all over USA that have adhered to the plan, which are the establishments and companies that have signed up to be part of the program. From your Youth Cultural Voucher profile you can see exactly what they are.
How to obtain the Youth Cultural Bonus
A priori it sounds very interesting to get the Youth Cultural Bonus, but the bad news is that it is not intended for everyone. only those who have reached or will turn 18 in 2022that is, young people who were born in the year 2004are only and exclusively the people who can request it, nobody else.
If this is your case, then you will need to have a Digital Certificate and the Autosignature Software if you are already 18 years old. On the other hand, if you still do not have them but you will reach the age of majority before the end of the year, you will need to apply for the Permanent [email protected] in person and accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Once all the previous processes have been completed, the next thing will be to access the official website of the 2022 Youth Cultural Bonus to request it. Then you fill in the sections with your personal data and from there you continue with the very simple steps that appear on the screen.
If everything has gone well, you will receive a prepaid card that Correos will send you and that you should not lose because it is the only way to redeem the money. Even so, it can also be obtained virtually for those who prefer to have it on their mobile device. From that moment you will have a whole year to use the 400 euros in any of the sections mentioned above.
The video games you can buy with the Youth Cultural Bonus
Those 100 euros to spend on video games must be recognized that they sound very juicy, although you also have another 100 euros more to invest in subscriptions for Xbox Game Pass, PlayStation Plus or Nintendo Switch Online.
Then we leave you with some of the titles that we most recommend you catch and that you cannot ignore thanks to the Youth Cultural Bonus, although we also mention some that have not yet reached the stores, in case you prefer to wait to acquire them when they are available:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for 69.99 euros. The next Call of Duty will go on sale on October 28. The new installment of the war saga will have a complete campaEsports Extrasand will pay special attention to its online multiplayer with content that will not stop arriving from time to time.
- Elden Ring for 54.86 euros. For many, FromSoftware’s masterpiece is a serious candidate for the GOTY of 2022, something that is not for less because of its masterful open fantasy world, some enemies that will force us to give everything to the controls and in general for the unforgettable journey through the Intermediate Lands.
- God of War Ragnarok for 69.90 euros. November 9 is getting closer, which will mean the return of Kratos and his son Atreus with one of the biggest hits of the year and one of those games that cannot be missing from your PS4 and PS5 catalog.
- Horizon Forbidden West for 55.12 euros. Aloy stars in this second part of the saga in which destiny will take her to the Forbidden West, where new mechanical threats live in magical settings, with new allies, gameplay mechanics and other surprises.
- Scarlet and Purple Pokemon for 46.90 euros. The deliveries that welcome the ninth generation of the saga will also introduce us to the Paldea region, inspired by USA, with three new stories that we can complete at our own pace, new Pokemon to capture and much more from November 18.
- The Last of Us: Part I for 71.99 euros. Naughty Dog has brought one of their best works back to life, and above all in style, because this remake has considerably improved the graphic section so that the post-apocalyptic world that Joel and Ellie will travel through looks better than ever.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom for 64.99 euros. The only game that will not come out this year from those on the list, but it could not be missing because Link’s next adventure aims to be one of the star titles of 2023 when it takes us back to Hyrule on May 12.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for 47.49 euros. If today we had to name the best Nintendo Switch game of the year, it would be this simply outstanding JRPG, with an epic plot, Esports Extrasntic scenarios and gameplay that hooks you from the first minute.