DMCA Policy Esports Extras
www.esportsextras.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you find any copied material published from your website on our website www.esportsextras.com. So please inform us through the mail of the source URL of that content. We will investigate that content and that content will be removed from the website immediately.
You must provide a written communication that states the following: details of the information listed in the section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in www.esportsextras.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to [email protected]
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
Red has fixed one of the most serious problems in the series
The One Pice Film: Red feature fixed some bugs that had been evidenced in the Wano arc. The recent and...
In 2023 the price of GPUs would rise by 25% in the US. Does it affect the EU?
Whenever we do a price comparison of PC components such as graphics cards, it is clear that the US is...
VALORANT announces the return of Split to the competitive map-pool
The requests have been heard, after six months of absence Split would have everything ready for an important return to...
Pokemon Crimson/Crimson successor needs an open world again, but better, you say
In your opinion, Pokemon Gen. 10 needs an open world again. Pokemon crimson and purple is anything but smooth technically,...
Today on GR Live we will face the dangers of The Callisto Protocol
Today is a great day for video games. Not only did Marvel’s Midnight Suns and Need for Speed Unbound hit...
Dezatopia & Mecha Ritz: two physical shoot’em up gems
The world of shoot ’em up seems to be experiencing a second golden age in recent years. And we have...
The place of a thousand photos
We like landscapes. So, in general, and in video games too. We like them and you like them, seen what...
SIFU: a John Wick-like film announced, first details
This is news that should please all fans of the game and explosive action films, SIFU will be entitled to...
Naruto reveals what would have happened if the Otsutsuki clan had fully evolved
Beware of spoilers for Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 75! The Otsutsuki Clan is one of the most important in...
Sports Story will be out in a few weeks
There Golf Story at the time, many fans were enthusiastic about the announcement of Sports Story a highlight in 2019....