Announced a few days ago, the Apex Legends Evolution update received an intense gameplay trailer this Thursday (8). The video shows, in just under three minutes, very interesting details of what is to come in the content, which will be released on February 13th.
“Welcome to the biggest Birthday Season yet! Legends are improved, Ranked is refilled, Evolution Rewards will be released throughout the season, and this is just the beginning. Games are going into overdrive, Champion – it’s time to hit the ground running,” says EA.
Check out the video below:
What's new in Apex Legends: Evolution
Check out all the news released by EA for Apex Legends: Evolution below.
- Legend Upgrades – As players earn EVO points to level up their Legend, skill upgrades will be selected, tailoring each Legend to their personal play style and the demands of battle.
- Ranking reloaded – Ladder points are now ranking points, with bonuses for kills, match placement and outperformance over higher ranked squads.
- Dome of Thunder welcomes Mixtape – Modernized with incredible updates to make Legends known in the Outlands and beyond, players can access the Mixtape playlist for Arms Race, Every Team for Itself, and Control at new POIs (Points of Interest).
- Evolution Rewards – Earn content all season long
- Six unlockable legends – The line includes Fuse, Seer, Rampart, Mad Maggie, Loba and Valkyrie – each with a unique set of challenges.
- Gift your friends with free items – Every two weeks, players can gift their friends with free unlockable Legends-themed items.
- Limited-time completion rewards – Players can complete each challenge to unlock even more rewards, including a Reactive Flatline skin, a Legendary Wraith skin, and matching cosmetics.
- 120 FPS Performance Mode – Console gamers can experience faster action than ever in 120 FPS mode, which comes alongside other controller enhancements like haptic technology and adaptive triggers.
- 5th Anniversary Collection Event – Kicking off the biggest party of the year, Legends better get ready for the event's new game mode and dress to impress with new cosmetics.
- MTL Rapid Fire (Limited Time Mode) – In that MTL Fast-paced, 10 squads spawn at predetermined points of interest alongside fully equipped weapons and enemy squads ready for action.
- Faster matches – Speed up the battle with faster rounds in the ring.
- Faster queues – Ability to requeue without having to enter the lobby.
- Breathtaking cosmetics – Impress with 24 limited-time event cosmetics.
- Obtain 150 Heirloom Shards – Players who collect all limited-time cosmetics will receive 150 Heirloom Shards and purchase a Mythic item of their choice from the Mythic Shop
“As they run, shoot, and jump through the lens of Conduit, Loba, Octane, and other legends, players need to remember to keep an eye on the horizon and prepare for the next action-packed challenge in Apex Legends: Evolution.” , says the official content description.